It doesn't matter how you play the game, it's whether you win or lose, and even that doesn't make that much difference. ~ Coach Finstock ~

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November BOM & Rant

November's Beer of the Month: Guinness Black Lager. I was surprised that Guinness put out another beer due to the success of their staple. I really enjoyed this beer, it is not at all what you expect. It is a smooth beer that is not as heavy as original Guinness, so it does not weigh you down after one. It has a barley flavor that is unlike any other beer I have sampled. I recommend anyone who likes dark beers to give it a shot. Click on the Black Lager logo on the left to learn more.

Something happened last week that finally led me to wonder why people are so stupid. I was traveling home down I-75 at 75 MPH when a car on a donut (spare tire) passed me on the right and promptly blew the tire. Why in the hell would you get on the interstate travelling that fast with a donut, those tires are meant to go 40 MPH tops and that is even stretching it? Shocker it was a female driver. Use freaking common sense people, it will get you further in this world.


Would you want to rely on this tire to get you anywhere on the interstate???

No comments:

Post a Comment