Honorable Mention: Dallas Vigilantes (Arena Football League-Great helmet, love the Texas flags on the grips of the guns.
10. Iowa Barnstormers (Arena Football League)-Great helmet named after a profession where it actually looks like someone is performing that profession while hearing it. Not to mention is has a Snoopy feel to it too.
9. Dallas Texans (American Football League)-Texas, enough said.
8. San Diego Chargers (NFL)-first helmet to use both the logo and the number.
7. Tampa Bay Bandits (USFL)-Great helmet, which is hard to say for the USFL.
6. San Antonio Gunslingers (USFL)-Only other helmet worth a damn from the USFL.
5. Chicago Fire (World Football League)
3. Toronto Argonauts (CFL)-Do not know why, but like this helmet from one of the oldest teams in North America.
1. Dallas Cowboys (NFL)-Everyone uses circles, squares, etc. The Cowboys own the star.