It doesn't matter how you play the game, it's whether you win or lose, and even that doesn't make that much difference. ~ Coach Finstock ~

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Top 10: Best NFL Uniforms (6-10)

Thanks to a comment I received, I went through and here are my all time Top 10 favorite NFL uniforms.

Honorable mention: Houston Oilers (1960-1996) Great all around.


10. New England Patriots (1971-1992) - This is by far the best look for the Patriots, I am not at all a fan, but love the logo, uniforms, etc.

9. New York Jets (1964-1977, 1998-present) Again by far the best Jets' logo, as seen in my earlier post about the worst uniforms, they made it multiple times. Teams like this with tradition should stick with their original logos and uniforms.


8. Green Bay Packers (1961-present) It was hard for me to add the Packers to my list since I despise them so much, but they definitely have one of the better uniforms and have stayed true to their tradition and do not change what they do. They also created the logo now used by the Georgia Bulldogs.


7. Kansas City Chiefts (1963-present) The Chiefs are another one of those teams that you automatically recognize when you see them on tv. They have not changed a lot other than their helmet logo since they were the Dallas Texans from 1960-1962.


6. Denver Broncos (1968-1996) Another example of do not change a good thing, their new uniforms are not too bad, but these have an old school traditional look.

No comments:

Post a Comment