It doesn't matter how you play the game, it's whether you win or lose, and even that doesn't make that much difference. ~ Coach Finstock ~

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

First Post....

So after talking about doing this for what seems like years, I have decided to dive into the blog world.

I have for as long as I remember had a pet peeve with people, mainly guys who tuck in their shirt and they do not wear a belt. It has gotten to a point where people send me pictures and even when we travel the whole day will stop to get a picture of someone without a belt. Makes me think of the quote from Wedding Crashes, "I don't even wear a belt...Beltless!"

The other part of the title is guys who wear shants or shorts / pants.

If you have any pictures to submit to the website send them to holybelts@gmail.com.

I will be all over the map with my posts, so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment