It doesn't matter how you play the game, it's whether you win or lose, and even that doesn't make that much difference. ~ Coach Finstock ~

Friday, September 14, 2012

So...........

It has been a long time since my last post, so.....I hope to make up for some lost time here in the next few weeks. Time to get back to it.

I would like to welcome myself back by saying that Stacy (my wife) and I are expecting our first child in the near future. The due date is October 4th, but due to her being put on bedrest this week I have a feeling in the next 7-10 days it will be go time. I cannot be more excited and I am ready to be a Dad and cannot imagine having anyone other than Stacy in my life. We have just about everything and then some that this kid will ever need. We have a good family and friend support system and as usual they were too generous as the due date nears. The big surprise for us is we did not find out the sex of the baby, Stacy thinks its a boy, so of course I think its a girl.

Here is a link to Stacy's blog for updates related to Baby Wilson making its long awaited arrival.

http://honeysucklerenovation.blogspot.com/

More blogs to come in the next few days, including ETA's debut performance, thoughts on Braves, Georgia and whatever else is in my head for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment