It doesn't matter how you play the game, it's whether you win or lose, and even that doesn't make that much difference. ~ Coach Finstock ~

Monday, May 2, 2011

Money for Sauce.....Really??

So I was driving through McDonald's a few weekends and while waiting for my change, I noticed McDonald's had started to once again charge for extra sauces. Luckily I do not eat the McNuggets as I don't want to get a McSurprise when I bite in. However, this practice seems asinine. Mickey D's made $24.1 billion in 2010 and is estimated to make $26.2 billion in 2011. I can understand cutting it off somewhere, but there is not enough sauce in one packet to eat 6 nuggets or chicken fingers depending on where you go. The only place I can think of in our area we are asked to pay for extra sauces would be Zaxby's. My wife and I are definitely late night Taco Bell eaters from time to time on the weekends, but I would though my tacos in someone's face if they asked me to pay extra for extra mild & fire sauce.

McDonald's how about you add the money into the cost of the food and don't try to nickel and dime me for extra sauces, that way no one knows any better.


While digging for some pictures for this blog I ran across this and thought it was pretty funny. Remember the 911 McDonald's lady, here is the story to remind you. Don't tell her you don't have McNuggets!!


1 comment:

  1. Eating ANYTHING at McDonald's could produce a McSurprise...jus' sayin.'

    ReplyDelete